Re: Europa-List: Mod60

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod60
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 16:49:06
I put a fuel sender in and my advice is dont do it.

Imo the sight gauge is more than adequate.  Infact i tend to pay more
attention to my flight time that the fuel gauge.

Also as happened to me, eventually the seal will crystalize and the tank
leaks.    Replacing it is a bugger of a job.

Will

William Daniell
+1 786 878 0246