Re: Europa-List: Re: Possible Leaking Fuel Tank!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Possible Leaking Fuel Tank!
From: Steve Ivell <SteveIvell@pestproof.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 22:50:17
Hi James

You only have an extra oil line to the turbo so it's virtually the same job
 as a 912.

Make sure you get some long reach pipe clamp wrench. It makes the job much
easier.

[X]
Also don't be afraid to remove the intake manifolds of the top of the engin
e. They are sealed by rubber o rings so no gaskets to worry about.

Good luck.

Kind Regards

Steve Ivell
GSTES