Re: Europa-List: Re: Spar Strap

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Spar Strap
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 09:26:15

Jeroen,

In the grand scheme of things, what's another 5 or 6 months?  Take the
time to make sure your baby is 100%.  You want to be confident when the
pucker factor sets in on first flight.

Just me two cents worth.

Jeff
N55XS

"Hate can be a destructive thing, especially when it clouds one's judgment"

-JB

On 12/20/2020 4:42 AM, jglazener wrote:

> Thanks everybody for all the useful information and particularly Bud for once
again coming to the rescue with really good instructions. When are you going
to bundle and publish these?
> I take to heart the point about getting it finished properly. I haven't cut
> corners
so far and agree this is probably not the best place to start. I will give
the styrofoam idea a try- as soon as they will allow me into a shop to buy
some... . Winter here is everything epoxy and I don't like: cool and very damp
so I am sure that will make the difference between ending up with a strong part
or a soggy mess.