RE: Europa-List: Re: Spar Strap

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Spar Strap
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 03:15:31
Jeroen,
I whacked this out this evening.  It is a bit rough but gives a bit more de
tail.
You can mount the wings vertical like the book or horizontal.  It is impera
tive that you make sure the wings are at the same angle so the spars are de
ad parallel in their vertical orientation.  Take a look at the .pdf I'm att
aching.  I hope it is a bit clearer.  It also has a few other things to con
sider.

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly