Europa-List: Help with Inner Tube

Subject: Europa-List: Help with Inner Tube
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 13:09:21

Hi All,

I've got the 7.00-6 (Aircraftspruce #06-09600) on my Europa Classic. I'd like to
change it as there are some radial cracks appearing in the tyre wall.

Being prudent I want to change the inner tube at the same time. So I ordered the
replacement from Aircraftspruce.eu with the 06-09800 7.00-6 inner tube. Which
is also mentioned in this forum as an acceptable tube

The issue I've hit is that the tube as supplied by Aircraftspruce has a straight
valve, not a 90deg valve. The tube that is currently installed on the aircaft,
---From the previous owner, isn't a McCreary one. It says made in Taiwan with
no other information.

Can anyone suggest a suitable inner tube and source for it?

Thanks

Jon

Read this topic online here: