Europa-List: Re: Outrigger Pivot Bearing Mod (10661 v2) (UK)

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Outrigger Pivot Bearing Mod (10661 v2) (UK)
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 12:26:52

Hi Dave,

I had the same issue as you last year, about May time. I've looked who I ended
up buying it from but I can't find the invoice or anything in my email nor
browser
history, which is strange.

But if memory serves they were in southern England somewhere.

Anyway I had about 1m sent. I may have some left. Let me check in the morning
and
I'll let you know. You could have a length of that; but I'm in Germany, so
shipping might not be the cheapest. I'll look into that also.

Best

Jon

Read this topic online here: