Re: Europa-List: Help with Inner Tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Help with Inner Tube
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 22:01:04

Hi Jon,

I got mine at Wicks Aircraft. I just checked the link and they seem to
be currently out of stock but at least there is a manufacturer name and
part number.

http://aircraftproducts.wicksaircraft.com/item/6-aircraft-wheel/carlisle-tire-tube-3/tb-mtat8x6?&plpver=10&origin=keyword&by=prod&filter=0

Regards,

Martin Tuck

On 4/13/2019 3:09 PM, italianjon wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've got the 7.00-6 (Aircraftspruce #06-09600) on my Europa Classic. I'd like
to change it as there are some radial cracks appearing in the tyre wall.

> Being prudent I want to change the inner tube at the same time. So I ordered
the replacement from Aircraftspruce.eu with the 06-09800 7.00-6 inner tube.
Which
is also mentioned in this forum as an acceptable tube

> The issue I've hit is that the tube as supplied by Aircraftspruce has a
> straight
valve, not a 90deg valve. The tube that is currently installed on the aircaft,
---From the previous owner, isn't a McCreary one. It says made in Taiwan with
no other information.