Europa-List: Re: Help with Inner Tube

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Help with Inner Tube
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 22:55:51

Thanks Martin, this is a good start and moves me forward, with a part number and
manufacturer.

I have to admit wheel tyre/tube combinations are a mystery to me and I don't
fully
understand them.

The link you sent me is for a 6.00-6 tube. I have read elsewhere that you can
undersize
the tubes, but I can't find any clear guidance on how/when/where you
can do this.

I'm wondering if I could get a 6.00-6 or a 7.00-6 tube with a bend. After I
posted last night, I continued searching for a while and came across these guys
(http://wattsaviation.co.uk/) : I might call them on Monday.

Best wishes

Jon

Read this topic online here: