Re: Europa-List: Great time at Sun 'n Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Great time at Sun 'n Fun
From: brian johnson <brians185@icloud.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 07:33:58
Hey Bud, Glad Sun & Fun went well, I=99m still in paradise, still snow
 in Mn so planning my return for early May, how=99s the annual & fix i
t project coming, I=99ll keep u posted when I plan to return to Florid
a. Thanks, Brian.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 13, 2019, at 04:40, Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Well the Custom Flight Creations Sun =98n Fun was a better homecomin
g than I thought initially.  We had more Europa owners and visitors than I t
hought considering there was a vicious front well to the North.  Weather was
 good except for Tuesday in the morning.  A quick recovery and we were off a
nd running getting plenty of sun.

> Many owners and visitors stopped in, and we had some great contacts, and g
reat weather.  Sorry I didn=99t get any photos but I have a mental con
dition preventing me from remembering to do photo=99s.  But I did get a
 great farmers tan (lower arm and legs and face, and the rest burnt).

> I see that after a week there was not a post one to the Europa List and I w
as concerned that we had been removed.