Re: Europa-List: Great time at Sun 'n Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Great time at Sun 'n Fun
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 15:38:41
Budby any chance, did the folks from Bruce=99s Aircraft
Covers come by your booth?  After ordering a cover for my Europa, I had
asked if they had any of their aluminum coated reflector heat shields
which would fit the Europathey said nothat they lacked
a pattern. I alerted them that you would be at Sun N Fun and gave them
your booth #, hoping they would stop by and make patterns for those
shields.

Again, sorry I could not make the show,

Fred

> On Apr 13, 2019, at 7:40 AM, Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Well the Custom Flight Creations Sun =98n Fun was a better
homecoming than I thought initially.  We had more Europa owners and
visitors than I thought considering there was a vicious front well to
the North.  Weather was good except for Tuesday in the morning.  A quick
recovery and we were off and running getting plenty of sun.

> Many owners and visitors stopped in, and we had some great contacts,
and great weather.  Sorry I didn=99t get any photos but I have a
mental condition preventing me from remembering to do photo=99s.
But I did get a great farmers tan (lower arm and legs and face, and the
rest burnt).

> I see that after a week there was not a post one to the Europa List
and I was concerned that we had been removed.

> Best Regards,
>
> Bud and Anita
> N12AY
> Custom Flight Creations, Inc.