Re: Europa-List: Anyone experienced trim runaway?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Anyone experienced trim runaway?
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 10:28:41
The dynon AP panel that I have (I am still trying to figure out how to use
the advanced AP functions) is connected to the trim because it has an auto
trim function.   The AP panel cuts off the trim power after about 3-4
seconds of continuous use.  You have to press the switch again if you want
to continue moving the trim tab.
William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744