Europa-List: Re: Which battery claims should I believe?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Which battery claims should I believe?
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 12:12:43

Clive, your reply is really helpful and your "re-badging" suggestion is more or
less borne out by a man I spoke to at Tanya, although who's to say whether the
"own brand" EC680 is of just as high a quality as the PC680. The 20 reduction
in price might suggest cheaper components and processes.

So I "bit the bullet" and ordered the Odyssey, after having been beaten into
submission
by the overwhelming flood of testimonials in its favour. Thanks to all
for the repeated "lashes with the Odyssey whip". I feel so much better!

Read this topic online here: