Europa-List: Re: Which battery claims should I believe?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Which battery claims should I believe?
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 05:26:55

Thanks very much for your quick replies, guys. I'm not surprised at how many of
you sing the praises of the Odyssey PC680 and I'm also encouraged that Ken has
opted to purchase a Tayna. But I'm still mystified at the very significant
differences
in capability claims made by the different manufacturers.

The temptation for me is to choose whichever one claims the highest CCA, so I'm
hoping that someone out there can give me an insight into the veracity of the
various claims.

Read this topic online here: