Re: Europa-List: Re: Which battery claims should I believe?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Which battery claims should I believe?
From: Ken Atkinson <kennethatkinson178@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 10:19:46

I also have been using the Odyssey PC680 for 10 years with no problems.
I have just purchased one from Tayna, it arrived next day after ordering.

They say the PC680 life is 3 to 12 years but I feel 5 years is safe! I
renew at rubber renewal time which is now and I have only found
deterioration on the outside of the 2inch filler rubber connect tubing
so far?

Ken Atinson G-CEKV mono 19 550hrs

On 04/04/2019 01:03, Ivor wrote:

> I have been using the odyssey PC680 for the last 10 years and changing
> Them every 3 years and havent had a problem,
> It doesnt answer your specific question but I am a satisfied customer
> And wouldnt hesitate in recommending an odyssey or a Europa,
>

> Read this topic online here:

---