Re: Europa-List: Re: HJ 460 trip report....

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: HJ 460 trip report....
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 10:20:43

Will,

I can confirm Jim & Heather comment on the efficacy of the Pilot Armor Sun
Screen.
I have a pair of them and they work a treat in keeping the sun off of you
and/or avionics and keeping the heat down.

Also for the iPad, the X-NAUT Active Cooling Mount works well for keeping an
iPad
cool, even in the Texas summer.  Its kind of pricy, but Ive not had a heat
related shutdown when using it.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (130 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP, Hercules Prop.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com