Re: Europa-List: Re: HJ 460 trip report....

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: HJ 460 trip report....
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 10:35:26
Excellent thanks.
We on the big plane on the way down to Liberia to install the dynon and
hopefully continue on either tuesday or even tomorrow.
So we have no means of getting supplies in costa rica.
I am hoping that the temperature will be cooler as we go further north.....
But ill def bear it in mind as soon as i have access to acs.

Will