RE: Europa-List: Re: Full trigear speed kit vs hinge fairings only

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Full trigear speed kit vs hinge fairings only
From: ami-mcfadyean@talktalk.net <amimcfadyean@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 10:26:53
Maybe the attached would qualify as a fence.I made these years ago but never got
around to fitting or flying them, not believing that three 1/8" lap hinge plates
edge-on to the wind would create more drag than the greatly additional skin
and frontal areas of the fairing (although it has better form, with prospect
of pressure recovery).Maybe one day!

Duncan McF.