Europa-List: Re: Full trigear speed kit vs hinge fairings only

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Full trigear speed kit vs hinge fairings only
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 02:25:58

Hi Craig. An interesting thought which might have some benefit. Who knows? But
the modification approval and associated flight testing costs are way beyond
anything
I'd want to contemplate. Your Europa will give you immense enjoyment with
great performance in its standard form.

An old friend and acknowledged expert gave me some very good advice: "Whenever
you might contemplate fitting some gadget to your fine creation, first borrow
an example and set it down on a bench. If it doesn't immediately float upwards,
then it's too heavy!"

Read this topic online here: