Europa-List: Re: Full trigear speed kit vs hinge fairings only

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Full trigear speed kit vs hinge fairings only
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:00:35

jonathanmilbank wrote:
> I particularly like this quote from Bud: "The flap brackets (especially the
> outers)
are a huge drag source.  So is the gear. Gear drag is interesting.  The
legs and brake callipers actually produce more drag than the tyres and wheels."

Exactly the two things I thought would be of interest to you and why I posted
the
link (pure luck that I had read this article again earlier this week, otherwise
I would not have thought of it  [Wink] )

--------
Marcel Zwakenberg
XS TG || 912ULS || PH-SBR

Read this topic online here: