Re: Europa-List: VENTILATION IN FLIGHT & POSITIVE CABIN PRESSURE

Subject: Re: Europa-List: VENTILATION IN FLIGHT & POSITIVE CABIN PRESSURE
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 19:52:32
Will,

I=99d have to recommend the Ultimate Ventilator available through
Aircraft Spruce. ( http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=63921
&
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/ultimatevent.php?clickkey=
29703 ) I have them installed on my Europa and they do an excellent job
of getting air into the cockpit.  They aren=99t cheap, but I guess
this is a case of getting what you pay for.

Just my 2=C2=A2, YMMV.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com <mailto:rlborger@mac.com>