Re: Europa-List: Re: Rebuilding my panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Rebuilding my panel
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 12:44:13

GRT since 5 years. Work great, affordable and good customer support.
Christoph Both
#223 Wolfville Nova Scotia, Canada

On 2017-09-11, 21:28, "owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com on behalf of
Jeremy
Fisher" <owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com on behalf of jffisher@gmail.com>
wrote:

    I can recommend GRT Avionics.  Great support and less expensive.

    Jerry Fisher
    > On Sep 11, 2017, at 2:16 PM, Matt Dovey <mattdovey@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
    >

    > Hi, I've not been very impressed with Dynon. My friend is on his 4th
Skyview
screen. Returned one screen before the aircraft flew and another during test
flying. The other two since then.
    > Had the quote through from Adams Aviation today for the Garmin G3X and G5.
    > Sensors for a Rotax and all the other items for fitting 5,489 with out
VAT.
:x