Europa-List: Re: Rebuilding my panel

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Rebuilding my panel
From: Matt Dovey <mattdovey@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 03:22:26

Hi all, I'm looking to upgrade my panel on my tri-gear classic over the winter.
Hope to fit the Garmin G3X with a G5 as back up. But this dependant on price.
Just waiting for Adams Aviation to get back to me with a quote. I intend to add
auto pilot at another point. I might be fitting a second hand GNC 255 Nav/Comm
to replace my Trig TY91.
Would also be interested in hear about peoples experiences in panel upgrades.
I'll not sure what to aim for if Garmin work out to expensive. People are
warning
me off of MGL. Any thoughts on MGL. Also been told Grand Rapids are very good

Read this topic online here: