Re: Europa-List: Re: Rebuilding my panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Rebuilding my panel
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 07:14:59

Had no problem with the Lite Explorer MGL. Fits well within the panel. One can
redesign the screen presentation to suit your own requirements. The RDAC I
installed
aft of firewall to keep away from engine heat and contamination. Very well
priced and equiped with all the information needed plus more. Has been reliable
and easy to install.
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Mob +64 210640221

> On 12/09/2017, at 6:16 AM, Matt Dovey <mattdovey@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Hi, I've not been very impressed with Dynon. My friend is on his 4th Skyview
screen. Returned one screen before the aircraft flew and another during test
flying.
The other two since then.
> Had the quote through from Adams Aviation today for the Garmin G3X and G5.
> Sensors for a Rotax and all the other items for fitting 5,489 with out VAT.
:x