Europa-List: Rebuilding my panel

Subject: Europa-List: Rebuilding my panel
From: Gert Dalgaard Sørensen <stabelvej9@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:01:14

Hi

I am planning to rebuild my panel this coming winter after I have been flying
700
hrs during ten years with the current configuration.
Planning to take away all vacuum and build a new panel around a Garmin G3X Touch
with remote autopilot, transponder, com-radio and GPS.
Have a  little challenge in planning this operation
Cannot find an on-line tempplate for the 7 G3X, and what about the wire-harness
?
Do I build that myself, or .. ?
Would very much like to get in contact with other Europa builders who have been
working with this system from Garmin.

Regards
Gert

OY-GDS - 914 - Wood-comp, and still smiling  :)