Re: Europa-List: Throttle and choke cable length

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Throttle and choke cable length
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 16:56:49

On 2017-08-22, at 13:00, jglazener <j.glazener@planet.nl> wrote:

> I have just threaded the throttle and choke cables through the firewall. They
turn out to be twice as long as needed to fix them to the engine. Shortening
them does not seem to be an option so what to do? Loop them around? Behind or
in front of the firewall?

Jeroen - apologies for slow reply. I didnt shorten mine. You can see the way
they
run on this page of my build journal:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/firewall_wiring.php

in friendship