Re: Europa-List: Who has Nev's cowlings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Who has Nev's cowlings
From: philip george <philipgeorge347@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 17:53:07
Hi  Rowland
I am active with Jag regarding Nev's  cowl moulds and am going to help him
with the layup of the cowls. In fact I asked the question of the number of
layers  of bid.  I think it is probably 2 with reinforcements in certain cr
itical areas.
Regards Phil George
X'S mono G-EORJ

Sent from my Samsung device