Re: Europa-List: unusable fuel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: unusable fuel
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 20:15:09

Fred/Bob, That's an entirely reasonable approach since the front end
fuel outlets make it the most critical attitude. However it only really
applies to those who would contemplate seeing if they can take off with
+/- empty tanks. It seems to me much more practicable to go with the
cruise attitude, where I guess 99% of fuel starvation happens. So door
sill level would be my recommendation.

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2017-08-24 18:34, Robert Borger wrote:

> Fred,
>
> I'd recommend takeoff & climb out attitude as that would be the most critical
and when you'd be most likely to uncover the tank outlet.

> Bob
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 24, 2017, at 09:55, Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com> wrote:
>

> Could someone please tell me what the proper attitude of an XS Mono is when
> determining
the amount of "unusable fuel" on board?

Links:
------