Re: Europa-List: Annual General Meeting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Annual General Meeting
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:36:44

AGM is 24th. Maybe you have got a better crystal ball than the rest of us for
weather
David.

Richard Iddon G_RIXS
> On 12 Jun 2017, at 10:01, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> PPS I see Wx forecast pretty good for Popham on Saturday
>

> On 2017-06-12 09:55, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
>> Steve, just returned from Arctic with nearly half of the committee. Will be
attending AGM one way or another & bringing a pud, provisionally an Eton mess
(is that another name for a Boris?) unless I hear that you are already
oversubscribed
on the Eton mess front.Is everything else in hand or do you need further
manpower, etc for tent or whatever?

>> Regards, David
>>
>> PS Happy to take other Glos members by car if flying not on offer
>>

>> On 2017-06-10 06:09, Steven Pitt wrote:
>>

>> With two weeks to go to the AGM at Popham, your catering and entertainments
team would like to hear from you to see whether you intend to attend.
>> A BBQ is being readied by our resident Masterchef but he needs a heads up as
to how many to cater for. So could you please let us know if you intend to
attend
and whether you will be flying in or coming by car. Also will you be coming
regardless of the weather and if you intend to stay Friday or Saturday night.
>> PUDDINGS
>> Whilst we will be preparing a main course it would be appreciated if we could
ask for puddings to be contributed and again please let us know what you can
bring to the party.
>> ENTERTAINMENT
>> Whilst not being put on by us, I understand that a tour of Great Britain by
the Tiger Club is anticipated to be staying over on the Saturday so we will have
this added sight of potentially up to 40 extra aircraft at Popham.