Europa-List: Annual General Meeting

Subject: Europa-List: Annual General Meeting
From: Steven Pitt <stevenwpitt@me.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 06:09:00

With two weeks to go to the AGM at Popham, your catering and entertainments team
would like to hear from you to see whether you intend to attend.
A BBQ is being readied by our resident Masterchef but he needs a heads up as to
how many to cater for. So could you please let us know if you intend to attend
and whether you will be flying in or coming by car. Also will you be coming
regardless of the weather and if you intend to stay Friday or Saturday night.
PUDDINGS
Whilst we will be preparing a main course it would be appreciated if we could
ask
for puddings to be contributed and again please let us know what you can bring
to the party.
ENTERTAINMENT
Whilst not being put on by us, I understand that a tour of Great Britain by the
Tiger Club is anticipated to be staying over on the Saturday so we will have
this added sight of potentially up to 40 extra aircraft at Popham.
Our AGM promises to have a lively content as several Committee Members will be
changing.
So come and celebrate the old and new and enjoy a bit of Europa Club
hospitality.
See you soon
Steve Pitt
Chairman (for two weeks more)