Europa-List: Re: Europa fly-in Bad Dürkheim/Germany

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa fly-in Bad Dürkheim/Germany
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 04:19:47

Hi Carl,

You've taken a similar route to the one that I took when I ferried my Europa
from

>From my reseqarch of that flight, I can offer that two cheaper options than
>Hahn
are Zweibruecken and Mannheim City. Both customs and immigration are available
PPR/On Request. But as Roland says above you'll only need immigration.

Just a thought... I don't know if you'll have life jackets on for the crossing;
but in the end I decided to drop into Le Tourqet and clear all formalities there
and then complete the journey. Having the life jacket on for an extended period
was getting annoying.

Oh, and a tip for the return journey... if you reverse your route, you fly over
Idar-Oberstein... at the airfield restaurant, THE BEST STEAKS I HAVE EVER
HAD!!!!
And you can order them on the radio, so the meal is ready on your arrival
:-)

I hope to be at the fly-in for the Saturday. Look forward to meeting you.

Jon

Read this topic online here: