Europa-List: Re: Europa fly-in Bad Dürkheim/Germany

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa fly-in Bad Dürkheim/Germany
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 23:38:14

Good morning Carl,

great, that you are planning to come with your son!

Normally you won't need to clear customs from the UK to Germany but only border
police, which should be possible in Bad Drkheim EDRF. I'd avoid Hahn, since it's
expensive.

As for the flight plan I only can say, that it is easier to cross Belgium as one
might think when looking at the chart (done that two weeks ago to Le Touquet),
especially on weekends. Just log in with Lille Info/Brussels Info.

Looking forward to meeting you there :-)

Roland
XS TG 914
PH-ZTI

Read this topic online here: