Europa-List: Aileron link rod installation

Subject: Europa-List: Aileron link rod installation
From: tonyvaccarella <tony@weimagine.com.au>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 00:49:31

Hi All,

I have a Classic foam core wing and Im ready to install the aileron link rod. Im
having considerable trouble working out how the aileron link rod connects to
the embedded bolt on the inboard side of the ailerons.

By my reckoning, I would need to make a hole in the leading edge flange of the
aileron to pass the push-rod ends through and then elongate the opening to allow
for aileron movement. Am I on the right direction? What's concerning is that
I cant seem to find it in the manual but Im sure it must be described somewhere.

Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

Regards
Tony

--------