Europa-List: Re: Europa fly-in Bad Dürkheim/Germany

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa fly-in Bad Dürkheim/Germany
From: carlp101 <cparkinson@ciscuk.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 03:33:45

Hi Roland,

I'm still planning to fly in. Hotel is booked. I may have my son with me too.

I'm intending to file a flight plan from Lydd direct to Bad Drkheim via the
following
route. It's only my second international trip, so I'd appreciate any advice
on the intended route from anyone reading this. The route is:

Lydd - SOVAT @ 5000'
SOVAT - Auchy-Les-Hesdin @ 5000'
Auchy-Les-Hesdin - VEDUS@ 5000'
VEDUS - CONDO @ 4000'
CONDO - OLGAD @ 4000'
OLGAD - Grunstadt @ 4000'
Grunstadt - Bad Drkheim @4000'

What do you think? 2 Hrs 42 Mins with no wind. I'm wondering if I should
actually
break it and land in France somewhere, but I'd rather not.

Hopefully see you there.

All the best.
Carl
+44 7810 565195