Re: Europa-List: Annual General Meeting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Annual General Meeting
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 17:15:27

Ah! Head still addled from too much midnight sun! Actually Popham
forecast on Meteo 14 jours (a useful site for long term 4casts for
anywhere in the world) for 24th doesn't look too bad. David

On 2017-06-12 13:36, Richard Iddon wrote:

> AGM is 24th. Maybe you have got a better crystal ball than the rest of us for
weather David.

> Richard Iddon G_RIXS

 if you
intend to attend and whether you will be flying in or coming by car. Also will
you be coming regardless of the weather and if you intend to stay Friday or
Saturday night. PUDDINGS Whilst we will be preparing a main course it would be
appreciated if we could ask for puddings to be contributed and again please let
us know what you can bring to the party. ENTERTAINMENT Whilst not being put on
by us, I understand that a tour of Great Britain by the Tiger Club is
anticipated to be staying over on the Saturday so we will have this added sight
of potentially up to 40 extra aircraft at Popham. Our AGM promises to have a
lively content as several Committee Members will be changing. So come and
celebrate the old and new and enjoy a bit of Europa Club hospitality. See you
soon Steve Pitt Chairman (for two weeks more) Sent from my iPad
ttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List ics.com .com
.matronics.com/contribution

Links:
------