Europa-List: DOH - Miden zeeland and Marl-Loemuehle

Subject: Europa-List: DOH - Miden zeeland and Marl-Loemuehle
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 12:51:17

I am planning to venture over to Holland tomorrow and through to Germany from
the
UK (Dunstable) if anyone fancies going that way too?
I have tried to send a message to Tennant who is based there, but can't seem to
get it to send. Has anyone else called in there? It says PPR so I'll email but
that's leaving it a bit late, also I would need fuel.
Maybe some has a suggestion of an alternative just through Holland as Ive not
landed
in Germany before.

I'll be leaving around 9 I guess.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
ap, pflarm, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500 &amp; SD on Nexus,
280 hours &amp; 5 years on the Mono, 900 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: