Re: Europa-List: DOH - Miden zeeland and Marl-Loemuehle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: DOH - Miden zeeland and Marl-Loemuehle
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 09:42:24

Graeme, I have found both Midden Zeeland and Hoogeveen to be very user
friendly and also Lelystad, although the latter is a bit like Popham on
a microlight rally day with planes coming in from all directions without
formal air traffic control!

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2017-05-24 20:51, graeme bird wrote:

> I am planning to venture over to Holland tomorrow and through to Germany from
the UK (Dunstable) if anyone fancies going that way too?
> I have tried to send a message to Tennant who is based there, but can't seem
to get it to send. Has anyone else called in there? It says PPR so I'll email
but that's leaving it a bit late, also I would need fuel.
> Maybe some has a suggestion of an alternative just through Holland as Ive not
landed in Germany before.

> I'll be leaving around 9 I guess.
>
> --------
> Graeme Bird
> G-UMPY - Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
ap, pflarm, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500 & SD on Nexus,
> 280 hours & 5 years on the Mono, 900 total
> g@gdbmk.co.uk
>
> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=469586#469586 [1]

Links: