Re: Europa-List: Re: Nev Eyre

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Nev Eyre
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 20:21:09

What a sad loss.  I can't say I knew him well. Met him in 1996 at Europa
factory,
Kirbymoorside and he was so enthusiastic and proud about the Europa aircraft.
Very pragmatic, transparent and approachable. Always answered my request
concerning
the build. My condolences to Carol and the family.

RIP Nev,
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Mob +64 210640221

> On 23/05/2017, at 7:46 PM, clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> A very sad day indeed.  I can't say i knew him well - but I was impressed with
his openness with Europa knowledge, how approachable he was and how responsively
he replied to posts on this BB.  My condolences