Re: Europa-List: Help requested please

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Help requested please
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 13:13:32

On 2017-05-10, at 02:03, Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au> wrote:

> On three successive occasions of late, I have been unsuccessful in renewing my
membership with the Europa Club.  I keep getting the following error . . . ..
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

> Is anyone able to shed any light on this for me please?

Kingsley - Im sorry you have not been able to renew your membership. The message
you are getting shows that the connexion between the website and the MySQL
server
is not working. The Committee are in process of moving the website to a
new host with better facilities. One reason for the move is that some of the
pages
and facilities on the present website are not functioning. Tim Houlihan &
I thought we had deleted or disabled all the broken links but obviously we have
failed to find the one you used.

Would you please let me know exactly where the broken link is? It would be great
if you could send a screenshot of where you click to get that error message.
If you cant easily capture a screenshot, then a description of the route from
the club front page would help. It would be good if you could send the info
direct
to rowlandcarson@gmail.com rather than to the Matronics list, please.

in friendship

Rowland