Re: Europa-List: Help requested please

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Help requested please
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 20:48:26

On 2017-05-10, at 02:03, Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au> wrote:

> On three successive occasions of late, I have been unsuccessful in renewing my
membership with the Europa Club.  I keep getting the following error . . . ..
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

> Is anyone able to shed any light on this for me please?

Kingsley - my apologies for having missed this problem. The link is really
obvious
when looking at the website page, but unfortunately when editing the appearance
using the WordPress software it is quite hard to find and was not at all
obvious to either me or to Tim Houlihan that it needed fixing. We tried to use
an automatic process to detect broken links but WordPress does not permit that.
You can see that this is developing into an anti-commercial for WordPress!

Anyway, I have now managed to remove the offending stuff. It will re-appear in
working form when we transfer to the new website hosting system. We all hope
that
will not be long now!

in friendship

Rowland