Europa-List: Re: Forward white light choice UK

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Forward white light choice UK
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 02:15:28

Remi, once again I stand guilty of a lack of joined-up thinking when I started
this thread. Actually what I really need is to improve conspicuity from all
directions
and a forward facing light isn't really necessary because I already have
a strobe light in top of the fin. But it's a 20 year old low-powered Filser
intended for gliders, which is how they described it.

So now my objective is to find a reasonably priced modern strobe which throws
out
bursts of intense flashes. Thanks anyway for your advice.

Read this topic online here: