Europa-List: Re: Forward white light choice UK

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Forward white light choice UK
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 00:58:29

Jonathan,
As most general aviation products come from the US and importing is very easy,
deciding not to buy from them is a strange idea!
I have installed a Kuntzleman LTR LED light (US made, sorry!) in the lower
starboard
air intake (which is useful for 914 installations only). I turn it on all
the time from take off to landing as long as I am below about 3000 ft AGL. Cost
234 US dollars. Works fine after 3 1/2 years and 300 flying hours. No
interference.
Remi

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: