Re: Europa-List: Mouse in mono

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mouse in mono
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 21:53:39
I can do one better than that: had a (I think) squirrel's nest under the ba
ggage area, where one must have been hibernating for the winter inside my g
arage. Was quite a job to clear that out.

Also, before I had a cockpit cover, parked at the airport, I found a bird's
 nest with young ones on top of the oil reservoir.