Europa-List: Best blind fixings for thin composite - hard point

Subject: Europa-List: Best blind fixings for thin composite - hard point
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 09:46:07

Reading that recent article reducing drag and stopping the outrigger speed kit
flapping, I am thinking of putting the speed kit back on. However I would like
a removable fixing at the front into the skin of the foam wing. I wondered if
anyone had a suggestion of a good fixing to use, I don't really want to put bid
on and paint etc.  For a permanent rivet I have used those spider split rivets
before but I need this removable.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
ap, pflarm, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP 5, Aera500 &amp; SD on Nexus,
250 hours &amp; 4 years on the Mono, 880 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: