Europa-List: TRIG TY96 and SmartASS 3

Subject: Europa-List: TRIG TY96 and SmartASS 3
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:56:08

Hello all,
I have just installed a new TY96 radio and a SmartASS 3 on my aircraft and I
have
the following problem: the voice from the SmartASS is so weak that it is barely
audible. That is  with the SmartAss potentiometer set to the maximum volume
and the "AUX" input of the radio configured for max volume. Of course I am
talking to TRIG and to Mark Burton to try to sort this out. I have checked my
wiring at least a dozen times and did not find anything wrong.
Is there anyone who has installed a TY96 and SmartASS 3 ?
Regards
Remi Guerner

Read this topic online here: