Europa-List: Tailplane retention Layups

Subject: Europa-List: Tailplane retention Layups
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 22:41:50
> Gidday,
I would like to ask about whether most people managed to get the BID cloth i
nto the recess on the underside of the tailplanes for Mod 73, Tailplane Rete
ntion? To me it would seem likely people cut the cloth and overlapped it in t
he corners, but my local Europa mentor guru managed to do it without cutting
 the plies, twice. I'm anticipating disaster with this layup and wondering a
bout whether those that have gone before me can offer up some sage advice. A
nything gratefully accepted.
Thanks
Tony Renshaw
Sydney, Aussie