Europa-List: Re: mono to trigear conversion

Subject: Europa-List: Re: mono to trigear conversion
From: clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 01:48:58

Hello Bob - i am particularly interested in your comments about the configurable
UC on G-PTAG.  Does it follow that for a few hours of work (and possibly a
re-weigh/inspection)
G-PTAG can still be configured as either?  And you comments
about never flying again as a mono - could you clarify: it cannot ever fly as
a mono (due to weight etc), or that YOU would never fly it again as a mono?
I guess that configuring the a/c for both UC types would come with a weight
penalty
- do you have an idea of what that would be? Finally, did you have an issues
with the bonded-in frame in the tunnel re: accommodating both UC configurations?
Please let me know   Clive S  G-YETI, 99% complete

Read this topic online here: