Europa-List: Re: mono to trigear conversion

Subject: Europa-List: Re: mono to trigear conversion
From: JonSmith <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 00:42:30

ptag.dev@talktalk.net wrote:
> Hi! Clive/all
> G-PTAG has never flown as a mono. The insurance claims for ground loopers
> are a serious indicator to take notice of.
>

> --

But I'm sure there has been the, errr, odd insurance claim too where a trike's
nosewheel has detached at a certain point thus trashing the nose leg, cowling,
prop and engine........

All variants of the Europa are delightful aircraft including the trike.  However
although I don't continually slag them off I wouldn't want a trike for myself,
personal choice.  I love my mono.....! :D

--------
G-TERN
Classic Mono

Read this topic online here: