Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 11:27:52

Roland and Christoph,
When I did that work, I first tried to remove the two upper bolts while hoisting
the engine to remove most of the load. That did not work as the bolts were
sticking
to the rubber material. So I decided to proceed as for Mod 72, i.e. moving
forward the engine/prop/cooling tunnel. You really need to borrow an hydraulic
crane to do that easily. Depending on your installation you may need to
disconnect some wiring or/and hoses. I do not know how many hours of labor I
spent,
but that was probably around 15 hours. Not funny!
Remi

Read this topic online here: