Re: Europa-List: Re: Whoops - loss of flap pin

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Whoops - loss of flap pin
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 16:31:27

If I recall the pins should be screwed in with neat redux (420 A&B) on the XS
wings.
May be this is an update in the manual from the classic build? The only
way you could get the pins out on my aircraft is to heat the pins. But it is
with
raising this and need to be checked. If it is broken off more investigation
is needed.

Regards

Richard Wheelwright