Europa-List: rotax 912 fuel banjo angle

Subject: Europa-List: rotax 912 fuel banjo angle
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 17:13:31

I posted this query last month but have had no response so Im trying again.

In Appendix A (final inspection checklist) of the Rotax 912S installation manual
for the Europa XS, one of the items is puzzling me. It says:

"Check that fuel inlet banjos are correctly orientated."

However, I can find nowhere in the document indicating what the correct angle
might
be. Id like to be sure mine are correctly orientated before I start connecting
fuel lines.

Here is a link to pictures of the carbs on my engine as-supplied:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/carb_inlets.pdf

and I wonder if anyone can tell me if they are at the correct angle.

in friendship

Rowland